legs for days
michael clifford hair timeline 2012-2014
- Ashton draws butterflies on the wrists of fans that self-harm
- They are all (esp. Calum) heavily involved with TWLOHA
- One time they couldn’t go outside their hotel to greet fans so Ashton threw down a bunch of crumpled up papers and when the fans opened them up it said “we love you!:)” and a few other sweet things
- A body guard pushed a fan away from the boys and Luke told him to stop and he pushed past the guard to give her a hug and take a picture (Oh, she happened to be a bigger girl by the way, in case you actually believe that 5sos care about their fan’s weight)
- They did 5C5D instead of taking a break because they felt bad some fans didn’t have the opportunity to see them live
- In a twitcam Ashton accidentally made the comment of how he’s gonna switch to a diet of almonds because it’ll get him fit and Calum got extremely defensive and started saying not to promote that even as a joke (basically big shout out to Calum for being aware some fans have EDs you go Calum)
- They’ve been doing tours non-stop, back-to-back. They’ve been doing meet-ups/meet and greets and haven’t even had time for their families and friends because they just want to make their fans happy.
- A fan (who happens to be my friend) was crying once at a M&G because she was so insecure about her weight and Ashton told her to chin up and that she was beautiful the way she was
- Luke bought Starbucks for a fan who couldn’t afford it
- Ashton offered to buy a fan a t-shirt she wanted because she couldn’t afford it and it was her birthday
But yeah, sure! 5sos are so rude and totally don’t care about their fans, it’s so obvious. Maybe you should do some research and stop believing every god damn rumour you hear? Stop being bitter and salty, remove the stick from your ass, find some real proof 5sos “don’t care” and are “not nice”, and then you can hit me up.
also lets remember;
- Ashton went and bought donuts for fans standing outside
- 5sos threw a pizza party for a ton of fans in LA?
This is my first audio, but I’m very proud of it. I worked really hard on it, so I hope you guys enjoy it!
- The first verse plays in your left ear, while the second verse plays on the right side
- I made the bridge a 3D audio, so it sounds like they’re singing around you
- WEAR HEADPHONES
May cause major heart failure. All rights reserved to me. If you use, please give credit.
The video begins humorously as Anthony Carbajal, a photographer, dresses up in a neon bikini top and soaps up a car before being doused with ice water.
You guys can nominate me to an ALS ice bucket challenge by uploading your video and tagging it #omgwang :) Please participate and raise awareness!
IM LAUGHING HOW LUKE’S EYES WIDEN I JUST
THAT LOOK OF REALIZATION ITS SO CUTE LUKE
1: A song you like with a color in the title
2: A song you like with a number in the title
3: A song that reminds you of summertime
4: A song that reminds you of someone you would rather forget about
5: A song that needs to be played LOUD
6: A song that makes you want to dance
7: A song to drive to
8: A song about drugs or alcohol
9: A song that makes you happy
10: A song that makes you sad
11: A song that you never get tired of
12: A song from your preteen years
13: One of your favorite 80’s songs
14: A song that you would love played at your wedding
15: A song that is a cover by another artist
16: One of your favorite classical songs
17: A song that would sing a duet with on karaoke
18: A song from the year that you were born
19: A song that makes you think about life
20: A song that has many meanings to you
21: A favorite song with a person’s name in the title
22: A song that moves you forward
23: A song that you think everybody should listen to
24: A song by a band you wish were still together
25: A song by an artist no longer living
26: A song that makes you want to fall in love
27: A song that breaks your heart
28: A song by an artist with a voice that you love
29: A song that you remember from your childhood
30: A song that reminds you of yourself
Seriously do this … or I will just do it myself…"
One can’t be to sure as to why…but August 13th One Direction basically put on what i would like to think the most entertaining show of the tour thus far…in no particular order here are my reasons why.
1. Lets start with Harold’s hair shall we
It started out all nice and tucked away in this…
Niallars in music videos tucked away now. Woo! More to come.